Main Menu

Better move fast on this unicorn!!

Started by GrandpaKevin, November 27, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GrandpaKevin

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-cuda/6402257394.html

1970 cuda - $4300

I'll bet the ad goes down quick.....

"1970 cuda my uncle bought car new when he came home from veitnam I'm handling his estate ....it's been in a garage since 1977 don't know much about it ...it is a stick shift car with a shaker hood scoop ....I'm still trying to find all paper work on car....it's a dark purple with a black interior again car has sat since 1977 so it's a major project I'm open to offers.....CALL ONLY"

(614) 681-0016

FlatlandTA

Quote from: GrandpaKevin on November 27, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-cuda/6402257394.html

1970 cuda - $4300

I'll bet the ad goes down quick.....

"1970 cuda my uncle bought car new when he came home from veitnam I'm handling his estate ....it's been in a garage since 1977 don't know much about it ...it is a stick shift car with a shaker hood scoop ....I'm still trying to find all paper work on car....it's a dark purple with a black interior again car has sat since 1977 so it's a major project I'm open to offers.....CALL ONLY"

(614) 681-0016
Prob a scam sounds fishy! Unless there's nothing left of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6bblgt

Brads70

69bronzeT5

There was a 1970 Challenger like that for sale on Craigslist here yesterday. Full primered project car......$2,200. Says she "bought for husband but we got divorced". They want you to text, send a deposit and then disappeared. Happened to a buddy here. There was a '69 Charger project on Kijiji. Was way too cheap, too good to be true. Told him it was a scam and to be careful. He texted the lady, said he had first crack at it but wanted a deposit to hold it until he could come. I texted and offered $500 over asking that hour....cash; no response. He sent a deposit for $400 via E-transfer. They gave him "their address" to come to so he could pick the car up. He rented a trailer, got to the address and found out no such car existed and no such people. He called them right away and they blocked his number. I warned him  :notsure:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

Jim AAR

They prey on trusting & gullible people....

Confucius say " A fool and his money are soon parted" ..... :haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

GrandpaKevin

The seller sent me a picture, I'm not sure if that's his uncle the day he bought the car or not....

Any other Mopar old timers like me remember where this picture came from?

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: As always an in depth personal inspection would be the best course of action.
Sheldon

jimynick

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 27, 2017, 05:06:29 PM
Hmm: As always an in depth personal inspection would be the best course of action.
LOL! Let me know if you need a hand, because 4 eyes are better than one you know!  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 27, 2017, 09:44:01 PM
'cuda DUDES!!

:clapping:

They had some really cool cars for sale back in the day....
We rule what we do!