Main Menu

Door rod anti rattle cover

Started by Roadman, December 10, 2017, 01:20:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

Mark,
That was me ...I think, I commented on Alan's post on the TX9 car regarding the cover....Thank you
I placed my order from Hoovers...

blown motor

I wonder who the company is that makes that. I'm looking for that type of woven material in another colour scheme for another restoration project that I'm working on. Been searching for two or three years but can't come up with the right thing.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Roadman

Quote from: 76orangewagon on December 10, 2017, 02:08:30 PM
Mark,
That was me ...I think, I commented on Alan's post on the TX9 car regarding the cover....Thank you
I placed my order from Hoovers...

Glad I could help Ross.   :handshake:

Roadman

Quote from: blown motor on December 10, 2017, 02:11:07 PM
I wonder who the company is that makes that. I'm looking for that type of woven material in another colour scheme for another restoration project that I'm working on. Been searching for two or three years but can't come up with the right thing.

I'll try to find out Murray. Let me know what color, diameter, etc.   :yes:

blown motor

I contacted Hoover's with an inquiry. Colour would be brown with some black lines through it if possible. Diameter is 5/16.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Kinda looks like a shoelace with the ends cut?   :D  I've needed some of those so thank you for posting.  Did anyone order it yet?  If you did, could you give us a review when you get?   :please:   

HEMICUDA

I ordered mine, I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered from Robert at Hoover's. :perfect10:  Come on Cody, it's only $8.  :P

dodj

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 10, 2017, 10:18:51 PM
Kinda looks like a shoelace with the ends cut?   :D 
That's what I used on my car. 20 years ago...still good.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill