Main Menu

E-Body Heater Box on ebay

Started by Cuda Cody, January 29, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

Yeah, I dont know much about bidding, but the fact I bid 326.06 with 2 seconds to go and BAM they won with 331.06, they obviously had a higher final bid set up.

Its okay.  It was like 60+ degrees today.  I wont be freezing anytime soon

Burdar

Sorry, I just saw this.  I wasn't on my regular computer yesterday and didn't long in.  The blower motors in 73 were painted black.  I THINK 70-72 were zinc.  Not 100% sure about 72's.  74's should be black as well however, there is always the possibility that Chrysler used multiple venders through out the year.

I put black paint on the front side of the motor back when I was in high school.  However, you can see that the back side that was on the interior of the car is still black.  Sorry for the quality of the pictures but you get the idea.  Gloss black is correct.

Back side of motor before it was removed from the metal backing plate.  Never removed from the car before I removed it.  Dated coded correct for the build date of the car.

anlauto

...and that's why I appreciate having @Burdar here :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cataclysm80

Yeah, it's great to have someone knowledgeable about the 72-74 cars!
So many people only focus on the 70-71s.

Cuda Cody

Alan, I used your Bid Sniper service for the first time and WOW, that was easy!  Thank you so much for the tip!   :slapme5:

Quote from: anlauto on February 05, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
You guys really need to use a sniper service...and forget about it. :alan2cents:

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 16, 2017, 11:16:38 PM
Alan, I used your Bid Sniper service for the first time and WOW, that was easy!  Thank you so much for the tip!   :slapme5:

Quote from: anlauto on February 05, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
You guys really need to use a sniper service...and forget about it. :alan2cents:

Yea...it's really unfair for others, but it works great and is less stressful.  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

On the subject of 2-3-4 cars I really appreciate the 2-3-4 cars as well. I'm glad there are a few that have been restored correctly as well. In the future we will see more and more of them done correctly. I've always thought the 74 360 cars in particular are a big part of E-body history.
Sheldon