Main Menu

Factory Sunroof Challenger Cheap too !

Started by anlauto, January 28, 2017, 07:07:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

AND it's a 73!!!!  I'm going to email him and see if they have the fender tag!   :fingerscrossed:  come on 308!!!!!

Cuda Cody

My Sunroof expert, how hard is it to restore a sun roof?   :notsure:  Are any of the parts hard to find that I should make sure are included?

anlauto

The car is actually a 1972. They didn't make sunroof Challengers in 73. Pretty much everything is hard to get, however some reproduction parts are starting to come out like cables/seals etc...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

fc7cuda

No pics of the sunroof in the ad :dunno:  Might be missing allot and non-functional.   :alan2cents:

Could be a nice example to restore, price is not too bad either.

Tom

Spikedog08

Were sunroofs available all years of the ebody production?   :dunno:  what kind of production numbers?   :clueless:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 29, 2017, 11:50:02 AM
Were sunroofs available all years of the ebody production?   :dunno:  what kind of production numbers?   :clueless:

Only 1970-72 ALL the info you could ever want is on Scott's website https://moparsunroofregistry.com/  :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

Looking at some of those numbers, that's a pretty exclusive club!

Quote from: anlauto on January 29, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

Only 1970-72 ALL the info you could ever want is on Scott's website https://moparsunroofregistry.com/  :ohyeah:

anlauto

I know my customer owns about twelve sunroof Mopars, not sure how many Tim Welborn has.....but I think they have cornered the market  :rofl:

cataclysm80

I saw 4 sunroof Chargers at an Orlando FL show a year or two ago.  Some restored, and some not.
I was really surprised to see that many all in one place.

sdweatherman

Just getting registered here - thanks for the plug Alan!

cuda hunter

It seems that there are far more challengers with sun roof's than cuda's.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 29, 2017, 06:17:31 AM
It seems that there are far more challengers with sun roof's than cuda's.

Well they only made sunroof Cudas starting in 72....

anlauto

Quote from: sdweatherman on March 29, 2017, 02:09:45 AM

@sdweatherman glad you found us. A lot of great information on this site and a lot of knowledgeable people as well.

Not sure if you heard but Peter bought the FJ5 U code auto sunroof car out of California. I can send you the info on it if you don't already have it. The FF4 U code is going to the metal shop this week.
......and you need to update the pictures on your website of the FE5 and FC7 cars I restored last year... :please:

Cuda Cody

Great site you have there @sdweatherman    :twothumbsup:

Quote from: sdweatherman on March 29, 2017, 02:09:45 AM