Main Menu

free mopar related books

Started by mopar jack, May 19, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar jack

Have old books for free, see attached: Books are gone, thankyou.

Cuda Cody

What a fantastic offer to make!!!!   :clapping:  Some pretty cool books too.

70/6chall

Jack, I collect Mopar related books as a side hobby, always interested. There are a couple there that caught my eye, and the price FREE can't go wrong here. Just throwing an interest at ya.    Thanks,   Al

Chryco Psycho

Great offer Jack ,  thanks for sharing  :thankyou:

70/6chall

ec_co

love the pic of the Cuda with the V21 treatment  :wowzers:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

70/6chall

Thank you Jack. I can't wait to read them.   Thanks,   Al

70/6chall

Well Jack, you were right the books did arrive today (Monday). Received the Priority Mail box with the books inside. The books themselves, for used books, they look new. You really took good care of them. I guess I'm curious of why you'd get rid of the? They seem to be good books for reference and or for the pictures alone. To be truthful I feel That I should be helping to shoulder the cost for shipping Priority Mail. They will be a great addition to my Mopar library. Again Jack thank you very much.    Thanks,   Al

mopar jack

glad you like them. I don't collect memorabilia but have friends that know I like mopars and when they see things at garage sales or swaps they bring it home to me. Shipping is on me and glad someone can use them.

Cuda Cody

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 22, 2017, 07:28:02 PM
@mopar jack  is the best!!!!    :clapping:

At what?   :thinking:   Jack is a good man... Not sure what he's good for but he's a good man.... 8)   :pokeeye:   :haha:  Hopefully Jack appreciated my sarcasm... Cause he is a good guy..