cuda hunter

Might work well for someone.

https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/d/1970-cuda-front-fenders/6501320469.html

call:
☎ (970) 712-2738

reply by email:
3nsfx-6501320469@sale.craigslist.org

NO TEXTS ANSWERED DUE TO SPAM! CALLS OR EMAILS ONLY
Selling a pair of original Mopar 1970 Cuda front fenders. NO Rust. They DO need some work as both front ends are damaged. The LH one has had work done to it already. It has had the bucket removed to access the inner side of the front of the fender. The bucket is not damaged. These are from a Cuda I own. Still has the remnants of the original undercoating on them. They were originally dark green and only have one coat of white on the original green. These would be superb fenders to take patches from for behind the wheel openings. The top sides of both are perfect.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudaized

I am interested.
Email and phone call.....
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

Those are not mine, I just posted them for interested parties.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

At $200 each, the price is fair, but I think they look really beat-up.....most likely more work then they're worth.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on March 10, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
At $200 each, the price is fair, but I think they look really beat-up.....most likely more work then they're worth.

Thing is, some of us aren't as fond of reproduction sheet metal as you are.... I haven't used a reproduction piece of exterior metal yet & I don't plan to...

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on March 10, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Thing is, some of us aren't as fond of reproduction sheet metal as you are.... I haven't used a reproduction piece of exterior metal yet & I don't plan to...

I tend to only want original parts also. 
But sometimes reproductions are almost necessary. 

RUNCHARGER

I really prefer Chrysler stamped fenders on E-bodies. It's nice the other ones are available though.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on March 10, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Some of us aren't fond of original sheet metal with dozens of patches welded in, dents fixed and smoothed over with bondo...but I guess it's each to his/her own....whatever floats your boat...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

No, there are proper ways to restore these parts Alan. It`s amazing how well some guys can metal finish parts like that.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 10, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
No, there are proper ways to restore these parts Alan. It`s amazing how well some guys can metal finish parts like that.

You can't get cars out the door on a schedule like Alan does if your chasing hard to find parts & spending time metal finishing when you can bolt on a repo & keep turning & burning...

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on March 10, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 10, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

You can't get cars out the door on a schedule like Alan does if your chasing hard to find parts & spending time metal finishing when you can bolt on a repo & keep turning & burning...

I totally get "production" restoration.  old parts are a pain in the ass.  Everything is broken and faded.  Can't make money fixing every part on a car. 

RUNCHARGER

Oh I get the production part of it all the time at work. GM guys come in and want a bunch of new,incorrect bolts in a box to bolt their Mopar together with. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I had a set of AMD fenders and hood on my FJ5 Challenger, glad you guys like them but I'll take originals any day. My orange car had all Chrysler sheetmetal and I much prefer that 48 year old junk on my cars.
Having said that though I am really happy the AMD stuff is out there. For one thing it is the reason so many cars are coming back to life now and I would have absolutely no problem hanging AMD quarters, roof etc on a car I was restoring.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it