Main Menu

I like this 1970 Challenger RT Project

Started by Cuda Cody, March 06, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I know it's a 383, but great radio option and AC.  I'm not falling for the "only needs 1 small floor board patch" as we can all see the gaping rust hole behind the drivers door.  It will most likely need a trunk pan, lower quarters and extensions, window channel and corner work plus some other stuff that will come up.  But over all it looks like a neat project.  It might even be EV2 originally? 

What's all the black stuff in the engine bay and on the tag?

[ebay]152463065737[/ebay]

anlauto

I suggested to my customer to buy it for parts because we need the radio and the AC stuff :tool: :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

It looks to have some of the rare and hard to find stuff.   :yes:

Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2017, 07:34:41 PM
I suggested to my customer to buy it for parts because we need the radio and the AC stuff :tool: :)

RUNCHARGER

I just don't trust cars from N.Y. Pa. etc.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Even has rear defrost!! You really need to get eyes on that one as salt and metal don't mix.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

headejm

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 06, 2017, 06:54:10 PM
I know it's a 383, but great radio option and AC.  I'm not falling for the "only needs 1 small floor board patch" as we can all see the gaping rust hole behind the drivers door.  It will most likely need a trunk pan, lower quarters and extensions, window channel and corner work plus some other stuff that will come up.  But over all it looks like a neat project.  It might even be EV2 originally? 

@Cuda Cody  What's wrong with a 383?  :pokeeye:

Cuda Cody

:haha:  as a 383 owner, you know I like them.... but I pretty much like them all!   :banana:   

Quote from: headejm on March 06, 2017, 10:46:09 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 06, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

@Cuda Cody  What's wrong with a 383?  :pokeeye:

fc7cuda

Looks like a pretty complete car, still has the Holley on it too.  Is $18,000 a little high?  Would need allot of work to return to former glory.  :alan2cents:

Wish the tag was clean enough to read.

erik70rt

18 seems high to me for a project car.  Has some nice options though.  I could use the A/C stuff, too!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

A.Gramz

@anlauto if he dose let me no what he's doing with the motor  I need something not to picky as to what. 

xx88man

Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

No no no! I think it should be saved not used as a parts car!   :stop:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

I suppose you're right. These days you can order all the body panels you need, assembling all the correct parts is not so easy.
Sheldon