Main Menu

1970 Challenger RT/SE project $5,000

Started by Cuda Cody, January 26, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Is this a scam?  Looks to good to be true.

[ebay]282338354779[/ebay]

Anyone in that area?

303 Mopar

If those are real minilite wheels, thats $2k alone.....

ec_co

as much work that is needed, I'm surprised it is not sold yet. 440, 4spd, RT/SE, N94 hood ... what isn't to love?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Looks like 9 people have "inquired" about it.  So I'm thinking it might be a scam.  If I was closer I would hit the buy it now and show up with cash!   :takemymoney:

anlauto

Looks pretty rusted...I don't know if it's a scam....but it would be a good parts car  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Cudakiller70

71GranCoupe

Cuda Cody

Looks like he just added some photos....  At the start he only had 2 photos.  It's looking pretty rusty!   :o

ec_co

i wonder if it has a fender tag, it would interesting to see what truly came on it. doubtful the N94 was a factory option on this one (if I recall correctly N94 was not supposed to be available for the SE trim, but there is 1 out there coded for it???), but if it was ....

anlauto

The hood is just sitting there with no hinges or anything, I'd be surprised if it was original to the car ....very surprised  :woohoo:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Good eye Alan.  I sent him a message to see if there is a tag or sheet.

71GranCoupe

Down in Roadmans turf, maybe he has some insight on it. As Cody said, if closer, the trailer is hitched and locked, let's roll. LOL :waving:

Roadman

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 26, 2017, 11:09:38 AM
Down in Roadmans turf, maybe he has some insight on it. As Cody said, if closer, the trailer is hitched and locked, let's roll. LOL :waving:
Well not exactly my turf, Pensacola is in the panhandle about a 8 hour drive.   :rubeyes:  But if someone really needed an eye put on it, I would go if no one closer could be found.   :drinkingbud:

Cuda Cody

Someone hit the Buy It Now, so it's to late now.  Hope it works out well.  Looked like it had a bit of rust, but would be cool to see it back on the road!   :twothumbsup: