Main Menu

Lots of good parts here...

Started by anlauto, March 03, 2019, 02:44:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Somebody would be smart to snap all that up right away.
Sheldon

Brads70

I could use the gas tank braces but not worth the time and money driving to get it.

Moprr

I think I was the first to reply for some parts.  If they get back to me I will be picking up some parts.  If anyone needs something I can grab it and hold on to it until you are in the Scarborough area. 

Brads70

Quote from: Moprr on March 03, 2019, 04:19:48 PM
I think I was the first to reply for some parts.  If they get back to me I will be picking up some parts.  If anyone needs something I can grab it and hold on to it until you are in the Scarborough area.

I'll take you up on that offer for the gas tank braces if you didn't already want them?  :slapme5:

Moprr

I don't need them.  I will let you know

anlauto

I think the best prices are on the rebuilt door/hood hinges ....I just don't need them today and I'm too broke to think about buying "inventory"  :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

The rear window trim he want $100 for, Nigel at National Moparts just up the road gets $389.95+tax  :o

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on March 03, 2019, 03:50:37 PM
I could use the gas tank braces but not worth the time and money driving to get it.

$30 cash or $199.95+tax at National Moparts  :slapme5:

jimynick

I called him too and I'm interested in the door hinges and a few other knick knacks. Thx.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

A.Gramz

I could use that hood latch assembly. He Says it maybe sold - just my luck.

Brads70

Shout out to @Moprr   got those gas tank braces today. Thanks for picking them up for me!  :handshake: