Main Menu

Mopar Amazon Deals I've Found

Started by GoodysGotaCuda, December 23, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoodysGotaCuda

I guess I bought another set of gears for my Warlock. Back in August I bought a Master install kit for $30. In October I bought 3.91s for $30 and I just bought Yukon 3.55s for $32.

I guess I'll keep the 3.91 around for when I put an OD in the truck  :wrenching:

I'll do a full gear swap with new bearings for $62, for under $100 I have another set of gears to choose from.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cudajason

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on January 14, 2019, 04:56:02 PM
I guess I bought another set of gears for my Warlock. Back in August I bought a Master install kit for $30. In October I bought 3.91s for $30 and I just bought Yukon 3.55s for $32.

I guess I'll keep the 3.91 around for when I put an OD in the truck  :wrenching:

I'll do a full gear swap with new bearings for $62, for under $100 I have another set of gears to choose from.

Wow that is a hell of a price!!!  Anything close to that for an 8.75?????
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: anlauto on January 15, 2019, 01:27:15 PM
They are used parts though ....

Which means damaged packaging on Amazon.

I can assure you the $30 3.91s I have in my garage are brand new, not "used". The packaging is pretty torn up.

I've bought dozens of "used" things from Amazon, thus far, none of it has been actually used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on January 15, 2019, 01:47:20 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 15, 2019, 01:27:15 PM
They are used parts though ....

Which means damaged packaging on Amazon.

I can assure you the $30 3.91s I have in my garage are brand new, not "used". The packaging is pretty torn up.

I've bought dozens of "used" things from Amazon, thus far, none of it has been actually used.

Well that's good to know  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GoodysGotaCuda

Challenger owner may want these, replaceable H4 bulb 5.75" headlights. $30 for the pair
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

GoodysGotaCuda

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

GoodysGotaCuda

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

signsgonebye

Has anyone not received there parts from Tamraz from their big sale last month in December?  I have been waiting on parts I paid for a MONTH ago, Fender, Bumper, front Valance! Called there today to ask where they are, he " oh we cancelled your order, I cant do that deal on those parts we are out of stock!"  I said well nobody notified me? I need the parts now what? He said I cant help you!   I asked why he didn't notify me, he said I don't know, I will send you a refund and HUNG UP on me!!!!    I will never order anything from them again!!   Last order before that took me 3 weeks to get parts!!!   I am all done with them!!!   If your waiting on parts you better call him, because he sure as hell wont call you!!!!

Archialfa

I didn't get my parts, too!!

I have another problem: I'm in Croatia so calling them is an issue. Guess I'll have to check the time zone first. :-/

The parts were supposed to be delivered to a warehouse in NJ to be shipped to Croatia. Damn.

Plum Crazy 1970 Challenger 440 Magnum

70 Challenger Lover

I haven't called yet but today a shipping company called to schedule a big delivery and this is the only thing I'm waiting for. I'll post the good and bad after I inspect everything. I don't know but I think they put the orders into the various suppliers for drop shipments and the sale completely overloaded normal inventory. This happened to me with them on an item last year and it took two months to finally get it. I think everyone will get it eventually but their communication is terrible.

jimynick

The frt bmpr for my Challenger that I ordered from them came in 4-5 days and no BS about suddenly not having stock, either! Remember that old axiom boys- "caveat emptor"!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

70 Challenger Lover

So a bittersweet update on the Tamraz 50% off order...got most of my order delivered today. Both boxes had damage but nothing inside was damaged. Got my rear quarters, decklid, gas tank, and a few other things that have been holding back my cars progress back so good there.

On the bad side, I did not get my rear bumper, frt and rear bumper brackets, and heat shields. Not a huge deal but I really wanted to maximize the savings on the deal since I need them eventually. Sadly, there was no email update or paper invoice with the shipment so it was impossible to know if the items were shipped separately or lost. I was therefore forced to call and I knew what the response would be before I even dialed. As expected, they did not have those items in stock and would not honor the 50% off deal when they got more in. I didn't make a big fuss over it since I came out really good in the end.

I'm sort of kicking myself now for calling because they made no effort to contact me or to refund that portion of money so my gut tells me they would have eventually honored it and shipped them out at some point had I not called. I think they know now they screwed themselves with the deal and they are canceling what they can as people slowly call in for status updates.

I can't say I have a problem with Tamraz but I'm thinking next time I might just get the Tamraz quote and call a few vendors (sponsors in here) to see how close they can price match. I like value but good customer service has value too and Tamraz really dropped the ball for a lot of guys on this deal.

GoodysGotaCuda

Bought seven cases between my father in law and I. High zinc race oil for $2/qt. These usually sell out quick.
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

70 Challenger Lover

They have it in 20/50 too. Out of stock but they will honor the price and ship when it comes in if you buy it now.

Unfortunately they won't ship to the f'ing communist state of California so I guess I'm gonna miss out on a great deal. Damn I hate living in California. This crap happens too often.