Main Menu

Nice looking JH27N Chally, color is ?????

Started by 71GranCoupe, March 05, 2017, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Looks to be a fairly clean straight car, not sure if I could live with the color. I would take a green first, maybe????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152452716350?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Yea..I really like that car too...Tawny Gold is actually one of my favorite colours. :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

What is wrong with that ? it i not perfect but looks like a nice ar if you are into verts

RUNCHARGER

Cool car. I've been thinking of doing a 71 rag next.
Sheldon

Roadman

Is that true you couldn't get a 440 in 71 vert.    :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: Roadman on March 05, 2017, 03:09:20 PM
   Is that true you couldn't get a 440 in 71 vert.    :notsure:

There were no "U" codes in any E Body in 1971 :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Dodge did not build or allow any JS27 cars in 71 only JH27 so N was the largest engine available
Plymotuh was different you could get  the R or V code BS27 in 71

cuda hunter

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 05, 2017, 07:18:34 PM
Dodge did not build or allow any JS27 cars in 71 only JH27 so N was the largest engine available
Plymotuh was different you could get  the R or V code BS27 in 71

Yet another reason why plymouth was just a smidge better.   :deadhorse: :pokeeye: :yes:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

There was a rumour a few years ago of a JH27R1 but never substantiated that I know of.
Sheldon

EB3-GranCoupe

Interesting that the standard gauge cluster panel is a wood grain type, as found on a Gran Coupe.  I wonder if Cody's build sheet decoder could tell if that was installed with the car, or after??

headejm

:notsure: What is the key lock on the driver's quarter panel next to the marker?

Chryco Psycho

DetMatt

Really nice vert, I wouldn't change a thing! :wowzers:
At some point it gave up its flat hood for an early non crumple zone 2 scoop. Same thing happened to mine. Interestingly enough mine also had the woodgrain standard bezel on it when my dad bought it but it was in bad shape so I found a nice standard one and swapped it out. I always assumed it wasn't original to the car but maybe??...

HEMICUDA