Main Menu

Rough B5 AAR cuda

Started by Challenger in NC, February 08, 2020, 07:34:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Culvers

Shoundn't the stripe code V6H be on the tag?

RUNCHARGER

Lots of parts to buy for that one.
Sheldon

JS29

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 08, 2020, 08:00:04 AM
Lots of parts to buy for that one.
Start with an AMD catalog!  Followed by a tetines shot.  :o

Katfish

Important parts are there, fender tag, cowl stamping, dash VIN, door decal.....
Time for a rebody!

RUNCHARGER

The AMD parts are a given. I was more thinking all those AAR specific parts that are not exactly cheap or easy to find. The body itself doesn't seem that daunting to me.
Sheldon

Brads70

Not for the faint of heart and shallow pockets....  wow over  10 grand and the reserve is not met.

anlauto

Curious to see how much it sells for  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

nobody wants to honest.
ok I will be.
WHAT A PILE O SHIT.

6Pack70

Pile O Shit ?  Sure.   Very desirable?  Yep.  Will it take money and time to make it look great again?  You know it.   Just like many of our Mopar musclecars, that AAR is someone's dream Cuda and if the buy in is within someones means and the end value doesn't matter to them,  that AAR will get a new lease on life.  I'm way over what my Cuda is likely worth and could care less.

anlauto

Quote from: kathyscuda on February 08, 2020, 12:56:46 PM
nobody wants to honest.
ok I will be.
WHAT A PILE O SHIT.

Oh it's a pile alright, but I've seen worse cars restored....There was only so many AARs made :dunno:  I agree it deserves a second chance at life.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

I wonder if it's been clipped ? the driver's side shock tower appears to be originally yellow  :rubeyes:

...also odd to see an exhaust hanger bracket plate in the trunk  :huh: .....I guess a lot can happen in 50 years though... :dunno:

6bblgt

Quote from: Culvers on February 08, 2020, 07:55:07 AM
Shoundn't the stripe code V6H be on the tag?

very early cars - NO

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on February 08, 2020, 07:25:29 PM
I wonder if it's been clipped ? the driver's side shock tower appears to be originally yellow  :rubeyes:

...also odd to see an exhaust hanger bracket plate in the trunk  :huh: .....I guess a lot can happen in 50 years though... :dunno:

'72+ inner fender - yellow fender also, primered fender on passenger side = PILE with a past, like so many of them  :deadhorse:

Yellow71Cuda

Are those the correct Dash VIN Tag rivets?   :rubeyes: