Main Menu

Seat belt Collection ....

Started by anlauto, April 27, 2019, 02:00:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Here's an interesting thing to "collect"..... @70rm27 is there anything worth value here ?  Do you ever buy up collections ?  These are not mine, I just ran across the ad and thought of you.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-auto-parts-and-accessories/kitchener-waterloo/dodge-charger-dart-plymouth-cuda-seat-belt-parts-collection/1429018069?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rm27

YES YES YES!!!!i buy up any and all small collections like this. I cannot seem to locate any kind of a price. If I knew how much, I'd probably send cash right away. If you can find him, please let him know I'm VERY INTERESTED, and it's ok to pass along my number. Thanks again, Bill

1 Wild R/T

Looks like you have to send Jack a message... The button is a screen shot from the ad..

anlauto

I just sent him a question asking how much for everything....I'll let you know if he answers me...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Guy wants $300 CDN for everything

PM sent @70rm27

E74cuda

If you are looking for 70-71 ebody, not much there.

anlauto

Quote from: E74cuda on April 28, 2019, 09:00:04 AM
If you are looking for 70-71 ebody, not much there.

Bill is actually in the seat belt restoration business for all types of Mopars  :alan2cents: