Main Menu

70 Cuda convertible

Started by Fern, October 22, 2017, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Fern

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-cuda/6350425529.html

1970 cuda convertible, 6.1 hemi with a tremec 5 speed, titanium bell housing, Dana 60 rear set up with Reilly motor sports 4bar triangulated system complete with Qa1coil overs. Front k member is a rms alteration system with power rack and pinion steering,Qa1 coil overs tube a arms. Four wheel wilwood hydro boosted disc brakes much more. 85,000,00obo might consider trade plus cash. Contact

not mine!

anlauto

Wow...that's an excellent price on that.....would cost almost twice that to build a car like that. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Curious to see how he welded? on the upper mounts on the Dana 60 for the 4 link?

303 Mopar

What a beautiful convertible!   :takemymoney:

303 Mopar

Left him a voicemail and sent a text, I'll let you guys know when I hear back from him.

Crocha617

My friend built that car years ago. I found that one in a barn in Maryland. That car is actually super rare its a 318 4 speed grancoupe with Rallye Gauges.

ec_co

Quote from: Crocha617 on October 22, 2017, 12:09:52 PM
My friend built that car years ago. I found that one in a barn in Maryland. That car is actually super rare its a 318 4 speed grancoupe with Rallye Gauges.

fixed it for ya

That car is was actually super rare it was a 318 4 speed grancoupe with Rallye Gauges.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came