Main Menu

tx9 with B5 interior

Started by cuda hunter, March 07, 2021, 08:56:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/colorado-springs-1971-dodge-challenger/7283579910.html

reply by email:
3d09e470e3d53943aee8a7082e1107d1@sale.craigslist.org

webmail links:
gmail

yahoo mail

hotmail, outlook, live mail

aol mail

copy and paste into your email:
3d09e470e3d53943aee8a7082e1107d1@sale.craigslist.org
call:
(719) 244-6110

I am selling this one owner 1971 dodge challenger (non rt) car rare to find and a very nice driver!
have original window sticker, books, build sheet, manual etc! numbers matching 340 automatic with factory console!
original TX9 black car with B5 blue interior. no rust!
carpet is even original! theres a great story behind this car and the original owner still lives here!
no free rides! power steering was added. I still have the original master cylinder.
new dual exhaust among other.
this price is non negotiable!
you will get challenger 15 inch wheels and bfg tires like new the magnums come off because they are ford mustang. plus the original style black wheels that came with the car dog dish style. you wont be disappointed.
the only partial trade i would consider is a 67-68 fastback mustang condition can vary!
compare the prices out there you will not find a better price with the documentation i have.
show contact info phone calls only! i will not even look at your text! those will be blocked.

A picture has been added to show the wheels that will be put on in replace of the magnums.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

And some picture for posterity

This car is awesome!   I really like it.  I even like that it's cloned to an R/T. 

Just thought someone else might like it around here.  Not often at all that you see a tx9 with any colored interior. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Skdmark

Would like to see the fender tag or a close up of the buildsheet.
The car has V7X on the window sticker. That would be a black painted pin stripe on a black car.  :thinking:
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

That's a neat combo...I was at a buddies shop on Friday....They bought a 71 Challenger to restore/flip...It came with new blue interior, so they thought they had to paint the car blue....I suggested black or white.....Now that I see the black with blue interior...I like it....much nicer then the boring B5 they went with... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: Skdmark on March 07, 2021, 09:46:40 AM
Would like to see the fender tag or a close up of the buildsheet.

You can save the b.s. picture and increase the size.  everything is readable. 

Smallblock340

Cool car! Awesome color combo!  8) :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

Fish Tale