Main Menu

Yet ANOTHER V Code four speed SHAKER Cuda for sale....

Started by anlauto, February 27, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Which would you choose ?

EV2 Cuda SHAKER 4 Speed
19 (76%)
EB5 Challenger SHAKER Auto
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 25

anlauto

A local guy asked me if I could post his Cuda on my web site.....That's two V code SHAKER cars in two weeks....

I think both are really great deals.....But I would have to choose the Cuda. You ?
http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/ITEMS-FOR-SALE.html
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

Why do you think they are selling ?   

Cuda Cody

That Cuda looks awesome!  And the price is really fair.... almost cheap?  Is the US dollar that strong or are they just needing out?  Looks like a steal of a deal for a real 4 Speed EV2 Dana Shake Cuda!   :wowzers:

303 Mopar

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 27, 2017, 04:10:27 PM
That Cuda looks awesome!  And the price is really fair.... almost cheap?  Is the US dollar that strong or are they just needing out?  Looks like a steal of a deal for a real 4 Speed EV2 Dana Shake Cuda!   :wowzers:

I spoke with the owner of the orange Cuda on the phone over the weekend....He's 67+ years old, restored the car years ago....He works still at the Chrysler Assembly plant and wants to retire .....$88K USD gives him a nice chunk of CDN cash...over $115CDN.....
He has two sons, one has a 70 Challenger convertible, the other a 70 slant six 3speed Challenger hardtop from California ...

I think it's very fairly priced :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

usraptor

Wish I had a spare $88K sitting around. I'd be all over that 'Cuda! :yes:

Chryco Psycho

Well I never learned how to drive an automatic so .....
I think I would prefer 440+6 , 4 spd , dana in B5 though
doesn
t matter as I am only $86k short right now anyway

anlauto

chal340

Wow, both are very beautiful. I have already a Challenger, so the cuda for me. :yes:
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

Aar1064

Wow! Love the Cuda. A22 bumpers, Rim blow wheel. Wonder if they are original to car? Is there a picture of the tags? I want this ride..................... :wowzers:

anlauto