Main Menu

Wiring Harness Light Socket Question

Started by Daveh, October 23, 2019, 01:58:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hey guys,

I'm putting in a new rear light harness and I'm not sure what light socket these is for?  They are on both sides of the rear panels.  Thanks

Dave

Cuda Cody

Do you have the A01 light package?  They look like brake light sockets, but the wiring looks like the dome light?   :huh:

Daveh

Not sure about the light package or not.  But the one socket stops on the drivers side rear panel and the other one goes to the other side.  They don't reach to the tail lights.   

Attached is the trim tag.  What does that tell ya.  Thanks

mccannix

Quote from: Daveh on October 23, 2019, 02:20:39 PM
Not sure about the light package or not.  But the one socket stops on the drivers side rear panel and the other one goes to the other side.  They don't reach to the tail lights.   

Attached is the trim tag.  What does that tell ya.  Thanks
It tells me that the car is a Challenger convertible and those are the rear convertible interior panel courtesy lights

Chryco Psycho

Daveh

anlauto

Too late to the party, but YUP Terry nailed that one :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Daveh

Never too late to the party.  Always appreciate the confirmation.   :thankyou:

Daveh

Great news I pulled out the rear panels and yes I have the light package.  What numbered bulbs go in those?

Chryco Psycho

Probably 1056 , I added the chart in your other thread

Daveh

Got it thanks Neil.  I had my knee replaced a couple of months ago so I'm finally beginning to get back to working on the car.

Dave