Main Menu

Custom Built Relay Harnesses ------- headlights, fans, fuel pumps, etc.

Started by Roadman, October 24, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

Wow this is awesome, I'll definitely be contacting you in the near future.  :bravo:

Roadman

A/C Compressor Cut In Relay Harness.   I will have 2 ready next week.  $20.00 shipped.  PM me if you would like one. 

Timbbuc2

Got my headlight relays today looks verynice I will be hooking it up with in the next couple of days.
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on November 04, 2017, 06:53:27 PM
Got my headlight relays today looks verynice I will be hooking it up with in the next couple of days.
Installed mine today, have not tested it but it is very simple. I soldered all my connection plus heat shrink. If i can do it anyone can lol. Car is a little dusy
Get in, I'll drive

Roadman

Nice install @Timbbuc2   I like the way you ran the wires, you can mount the relays in any position. They are waterproof.   :rebelflag"

Roadman

In addition to the headlight relay harness and A/C compressor relay harness, I have added a Cuda roadlamp harness @ $20.00 shipped, and a Cuda triple harness that covers headlights and roadlamps @ $35.00 shipped. Shipping is to lower 48, please contact me for international shipping.   :rebelflag"

Roadman

I've added a 2 relay harness that controls A/C compressor and auxiliary cooling fan. Compressor and fan run when A/C is on. Wires up the same as the A/C compressor harness, and the yellow wire goes to the fan. These are $25.00 shipped. Includes all necessary wire terminals, shrink wrap, cable ties to install. Free E-bodies.org sticker with all harnesses.