Main Menu

Turn signal indicators

Started by Mrbill426, April 10, 2022, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mrbill426

The build sheet (or fender tags) says the car is supposed to have fender mounted turn signal indicators and it had this type on it when we bought it, but the catalogs I have looked at for replacements do not list these for that year model.  Are these the right ones?  If the right type, are they supposed to be chrome like these or painted body color?  It is a '72 Cuda built in April of that year.  Thanks.

MoparLeo

I have seen them both ways just like the mirrors could come both ways. Can't see the top of those but they should be smooth on top. If they have a screw on top they are not 72.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Mrbill426

@MoparLeo  thanks.  No they are smooth on top; secured from below with studs and nuts.

Quote from: MoparLeo on April 11, 2022, 12:26:16 AM
I have seen them both ways just like the mirrors could come both ways. Can't see the top of those but they should be smooth on top. If they have a screw on top they are not 72.

anlauto

Those are correct for 72 in my opinion...Don't think they were body colour after 72
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration