Main Menu

"Lights On" buzzer ?

Started by Racer57, October 11, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Racer57

Wife and I took car out and stopped to eat. Hour later came out and my parking lights were still on. Car started ok, but it made me wonder about installing a buzzer so I don't do it again.
Anyone already done this and how ?

Cuda Cody

There is a "key in" buzzer from the factory, but not sure about the lights on.  I think that was an option with one of the packages?   :thinking:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 11, 2017, 11:23:13 AM
There is a "key in" buzzer from the factory, but not sure about the lights on.  I think that was an option with one of the packages?   :thinking:

Part of A01 but it only warns of headlights not parking lights..  Be easy to add...

anlauto

:stop: That's where it starts.....next you'll want remote start and door locks, power auto dimming mirrors, heated steering wheel, power seats, backup camera, etc...etc...etc........ :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

This has saved me many times, easy to install and cheap.
Bought it many years ago, I'm sure you can find something similar.

http://www.douglas.com/index.php/400-headlights-left-on-reminder.html

GoodysGotaCuda

Any buzzer you can find online will work. I'd run the ground to any dome light switch and the hot side to any dash light. It'll only buzz when you open the door.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

Awh jeez Alan! I think I'm going to hurt myself laughing!
Sheldon