Main Menu

Volt gauge conversion came back from Redline.

Started by Racer57, December 23, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Racer57

Got everything back and it looks great. They repainted the speedometer needle because it wasn't the proper color and polished the clear lens. I thought the lens was ok, but after seeing what it looks like now.... wow ! They also told me that the decals that had been placed for the oil, fuel and water weren't placed properly and redid them. In the pics you can see where they removed the amp gauge and drilled new holes for the wiring of the volt gauge and how they routed the wires.  I had thought that what I had sent them was really clean and looking as good as new as you could expect. Boy was I wrong !  For what all was done, I'm happy with the  bill. :D

Chryco Psycho

usraptor

Wow! That looks great and the bill was a lot less than I would have expected.  :twothumbsup:

Topcat

They look great.

How long did it take from when you sent them till they came back?

Brads70

71GranCoupe

Those are definitely a  :perfect10:  Bet you can't wait to get them installed.  :yes:

303 Mopar

That looks fantastic.  They do high quality work, which is worth the wait and price!   :bigthumb:

LinceCuda

I don't know what you started with but what you ended up with is is really nice!!!

71340RT

Looks great. They did my volt gauge conversion and it works great.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

Cudakiller70

I'll never be able to look at mine the same anymore. Good price great work  :bigthumb: plug them in and make them work  :tool:

shawge

+1 Had my gauges redone by Redline, they look and work great.
1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

Racer57

Quote from: Topcat on December 23, 2017, 04:43:42 PM
They look great.

How long did it take from when you sent them till they came back?
UPS tracking showed they received the gauges the morning of Nov. 15.  Later that same day they called me to double check what I wanted done and made recommendations about redoing the gauge faces, repainting the speedometer needle and could check calibrations.  I told them to do it all. They said I should have everything back in about 3 weeks, but it could be 4. On Dec 16th they called and said everything was ready to ship out and wanted my CC number.   :D

p.s.  When I first talked to them, they recommended changing my old voltage limiter to a solid state.  I told them to do it, but send my old one back. When I got everything the old one wasn't in the package. I called and asked them if they still had it. That I wanted it just in case I needed to trouble shoot in the future. They said "Sorry about that, we probably have a few thousand mechanical laying around, how many you want ?    I said, one is fine.   :D