Main Menu

Wire Diagram for engine compartment need for a 1972 Challenger

Started by Moparkin, August 07, 2019, 05:33:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparkin

Wire diagram for engine compartment needed for a 1972 Challenger.
Hello Everyone, I am attempting to get my 1972 Challenger running today. I found a four cooked wires. I have a 1970 Challenger wire diagram, could this be the same as the 72? Working on two Challengers can be a challenge. lol
Thanks in advance,
Mark

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

73TopBanana

Hello, just purchased a 73 diagram from Classis Car Wiring. I can copy in color and scan to your email while you send away for one?
Let me know.

73TopBanana

Quote from: 73TopBanana on August 07, 2019, 10:50:42 AM
Hello, just purchased a 73 diagram from Classis Car Wiring. I can copy in color and scan to your email while you send away for one?
Let me know.

Moparkin

Thanks 73 Top Banana,
Are the drawings in color? If they are, heck ya send me one. I have a black and white version and I can make do with that.
Also, here is a web address for the black and white at no cost. It hit a 100 degrees in my garage today :crazytalk:
Thanks,
Mark

http://www.mymopar.com/72to76_wiring.htm

73TopBanana

Moparkin, yes color, where you located? Is tomorrow too late, am at work and its home. send me your email address.
let me know. :unitedstates: :canada:

Moparkin

73 Top Banana, thanks so much. Not in a hurry to get back in the garage today. Please send at your convenience.
My address kin3477@msn.com
Awesome!

Moparkin

I have begun to replace the engine compartment wires and I ran out of bullets. :deadhorse: