Main Menu

Coolant hose clamp broke

Started by Nel, July 08, 2020, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bennydodge

Quote from: kawahonda on July 09, 2020, 05:11:49 PM
For some reason, I was thinking of these!

Still better than the hardware store screw stuff.

I certainly agree.
1973 Challenger 340
2015 Challenger R/T classic B5, wife's car
2010 Dodge 3500 dually
2016 Hellcat Challenger Redline Red A8

Nel

I'm going with the shrinkable ones and might put a OEM style over it, but I like the clean look they give. Thank you again I wouldn't a hear about those with out this forum. Im ordering them from rockauto the price is not to bad.

anlauto

Quote from: Nel on July 19, 2020, 12:01:37 PM
I'm going with the shrinkable ones and might put a OEM style over it, but I like the clean look they give. Thank you again I wouldn't a hear about those with out this forum. Im ordering them from rockauto the price is not to bad.

RockAuto has them ? Do you have a link ? I bought the ones I got from a local Hotrod shop for a lot of $$$$
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Nel

[url]https://www.rockauto.com/fr/tools/hoses/lines+&+clamps,tool,thermoplastic+clamp+removal+tool,250/url]

That's one size but if you go up in the menu they are all class by size then you scroll down to the termoplastique one. I find the price is not bad

MoparLeo

I don't purchase automotive grade parts at the hardware store like you do Mr kawahonda. Sure sounds like an American name to me. Must like Jap bikes. Properly sized parts do not hang out. IDEAL is not an hardware store part. Worm style clamps were OEM on both my BMW 525I BMW  and BMW 750 IL and that was a $110,000.00 car. Looks only count for so much
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...