Main Menu

Don's Custom Exhaust

Started by GoMangoBoys, December 25, 2022, 02:55:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

Does anyone have any experience with Don's Custom Exhaust in Canton Ohio?  I a looking at my choices for buying an exhaust, and he is a guy who is local to me.
Thanks

Floyd

I've used Don's head pipes on my big block e-body combined with ECS mufflers and resonators.  Everything fit great.  I have a set of Don's head pipes set aside for my T/A as well. 

anlauto

I've used tons of headpipes from Don's, for years he was paired up with Dale's Cuda shop selling complete sets. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mccannix

Another vote for Dons...have had his exhaust on 2 of my cars since the late 90's

69BFan

@GoMangoBoys, with you being local to Don, that is a great benefit if you should decide to go with his work.  Shipping exhaust systems is quite an expense that should be considered.

Don is still working with us at Dale's Cuda Shop on exhaust systems.  He is second generation of doing these systems and his Father and him has provided many exhaust components to a wide variety of cars and customers.

Check with him to see what his time line is on getting a system built up for you.  If your wanting to use some of your pieces as mufflers, he will need to know those details to build your system.  His systems that are most commonly requested are for factory stock systems using factory style mufflers, hangers, etc.  Lead times was around three to four months on a complete system, but should be slightly less now and he has been building inventory for us for the upcoming show season.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.