Main Menu

ECS Exhaust - new owners? Looking for the best O.E. style exhaust

Started by wanderlustin, September 12, 2022, 03:26:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wanderlustin

I understand that Scott Fuller Reproductions has taken over the ECS exhaust line.  Has anyone dealt with them and have any feedback on customer service and the quality of the exhaust systems?  I hear that operations changed hands and moved from Chesterfield Missouri to Ridgecrest, California.  I am a fan of Accurate out of Roseburg, OR and will recommend them any day of the week but I have a project that requires a no-compromises O.E. correct exhaust system and unclear on who to turn to.  I am open to piecing components together from different sources if necessary.  Any advice is appreciated.  Here are two links that I found.

https://www.scottfullerreproductions.com/page/page/4594567.htm
https://www.ecs-exhaust.com/

anlauto

I believe to get what you're after, Scott is your only option....I've placed one small order with him so far without issue. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2022, 05:49:11 PM
I believe to get what you're after, Scott is your only option....I've placed one small order with him so far without issue. :dunno:

I'm a little confused. So, if you order an ECS exhaust from ECS.com, you get a Scott Fuller made exhaust? I ordered an exhaust from ECS last year and was really happy with the fit and quality.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda_mark on September 13, 2022, 04:49:19 AM
Quote from: anlauto on September 12, 2022, 05:49:11 PM

I'm a little confused. So, if you order an ECS exhaust from ECS.com, you get a Scott Fuller made exhaust? I ordered an exhaust from ECS last year and was really happy with the fit and quality.

Yes, ECS is not a manufacture, they always had Scott making the exhaust and small metal parts for them, I believe.  :thinking:
Now ECS is no longer selling exhaust or metal brackets etc....Scott has taken over the sales and shipping of those parts under the ECS name
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

moreparts

I've used Gardner Exhaust in the past.  They are not cheap, but their products are dead nuts perfect.  They also aluminize their exhaust on the inside and out so it should literally last a lifetime.  Mine has been installed for about 20 years and no issues.

Ns1aar

I have the AAR/TA rear hangers from Scott nice parts havent seen anything better.
Gardner will not sell parts only complete systems

Cuda_mark

Does the Gardner system have the part numbers and oentastar like the ECS system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moreparts

Quote from: Cuda_mark on September 13, 2022, 06:11:12 PM
Does the Gardner system have the part numbers and oentastar like the ECS system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question.  Mine is on a Pontiac SD and I don't recall them having any numbers on them.  You might want to email them directly though to get an accurate answer.

mk

Scott is a top notch guy to deal with...... excellent service !