Main Menu

Don's Custom Exhaust

Started by justincollier, September 11, 2024, 07:35:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

justincollier

Has anyone heard from Don or did anyone attending MOPAR Nationals see him? I ordered a complete system from him in early-February that he said had approximately a 6-month lead time. I followed up in May, and he said the schedule was still accurate. August came, and I waited until after The Nats to reach out, and have been ghosted. Multi-emails, phone calls, and voice mails and nothing. I even went as far as to reach out to Dale's Cuda Shop, as I know that he supplies them. They said they got some product from him at The Nats.

moparzepjr

Hello...I too have a situation with Don's custom exhaust. Let me start by saying Don has always done alright by me...until now. I wonder if he is having a personal issue or something.
I have bought numerous pipes from him over the years and they are always top shelf. In the spring of this year I ordered an H-Pipe for a hemi and I paid up front. Something i have done before with him with absolutely no issues. He was done with it and bringing it to Carlisle for me but something happened and he could not make it. Not a problem cause I figured he could bring it to Columbus, or I could meet him for it sometime in between or later. Something else we did before with no issues. We communicated off and on and in the mean time, I asked him to make another system for another car and I decided I wanted tailpipes for my 69 GTX. He gave me prices on everything and I have been waiting to hear from him. Last time we spoke was 9/18/24. I wanted to arrange to pick up the pipes but have not been able to reach him. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he has always been good to me and hopefully he is ok and not having any major issues. So if anyone out there has heard anything about what's going on with him and his business please post it. I am going to keep trying and will post if I find anything out. He makes such a good product I hope he doesn't quit of close shop!!!
Thanks guys and please post if you hear anything!!!
Have a good one!