Main Menu

Exhaust manifolds. Will they work in a ebody. Pictures attached

Started by northerncuda2021, May 10, 2021, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

northerncuda2021

Hi guys. Got a set of exhaust manifolds and want to put they on my cuda.  Car is in pieces now so was just wondering if anyone has made a set like there fit. 383. Cuda with power steering. Thank you.  I think they are from a bigger car

gzig5

I think you're going to need to provide casting or part numbers to determine if they will work on your car or not.  Maybe a big block guru can tell from the pic, but numbers make it a lot easier.

750-h2

These are low performance manifolds. If they are big block manifolds they should bolt on, but the Cuda stock exhaust will not bolt up to them. Personally I would not use them.

6bblgt

they appear to be ~1970 c-body single exhaust manifolds for 383/440

the driver's side exit is right where your steering column is, both cannot occupy the same space

6bblgt

the LH manifold on all big block e-bodies looks like this - notice the outlet location  :takealook:  VS. the above pictured manifold

RzeroB

I was always curious if anyone ever tried to fit a set of Max Wedge manifolds to a big block in an E-body??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JS29

Marty

Quote from: RzeroB on May 11, 2021, 01:07:00 PM
I was always curious if anyone ever tried to fit a set of Max Wedge manifolds to a big block in an E-body??

:drooling: