Main Menu

Chrome browser?

Started by Cuda Cody, February 20, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I have not had any issues since you kicked the site. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I find it running faster this morning too..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Let's hope it stays working now.   :fingerscrossed:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 02, 2018, 07:42:41 AM
Let's hope it stays working now.   :fingerscrossed:

I agree it is better , I'd say about 50% better. I open another window and go to another site and its still much quicker than here. Just leaving feedback, not complaining.  :wave:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

We are continuing to make small changes in an effort to increase the speed of the page load times.

Has anyone noticed any improvements in the site speed?  Better or worse?

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
We are continuing to make small changes in an effort to increase the speed of the page load times.

Has anyone noticed any improvements in the site speed?  Better or worse?

It does seem quicker tonight! :clapping:

tman

303 Mopar

Well, I just posted a pic of a guy ride a motorcycle with a naked guy playing the piano in a sidecar.  Works for me!  :banana:

cuda hunter

It's been great for a week or so.  No lag.  Thanks !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

GY3R/T

:twothumbsup:    Everything is faster tonight ! Havn't been on since Portland Swapmeet. What you've done has help greatly! :veryexcited:    Thanks Cody !!!   :worship: :bigthumb:

Jay Bee

Here's what I'm experiencing this morning.

Absolutely NO lag/delay with typing and screen display. However, page loading is the slowest I've seen since being a member. Only on this site. I've visited others first this morning (ebay, weather, Kijiji, cc.c, my bank, etc) and their pages all loaded lightning fast.  Really frustrating watching the blue progress circle spin & spin waiting for the (any) page to load.

Jay Bee

Okay, this is insane. Right after typing the above I went back to surfing the topics on here and it's like super fast now. Talk about hit and miss.

blown motor

It's very slow this morning. Worse than it has been. It takes about 8 seconds for a page to load.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

:iagree: the slowest I've ever seen it....I'm losing patience..... :Thud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration