Main Menu

New Idea / Tech help by phone

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 10, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

I am not sure any site has offered this before But ...
I find myself with too much time , no $$ & no projects !
SO here is a thought .... :thinking: -  if you need help with your project & want to discuss it send me a PM with your phone # & I can call you if you are in North America .
I do not know everything , I am not very good factory #s & stampings , just not my focus & we have the decoder for fender tags & build sheets etc .
If I can help I will if I don't know what you are looking for I will tell you I don't know .
Anyway glad to help  where I can .
Neil / CP

Cuda Cody

WOW!  This is a very generous offer.   :bravo:   :worship:   :grouphug:

303 Mopar

I can tell you all from first hand experience that Neil is a great mechanic and can problem solve like no one!

Cuda Cody

Might want to change the heading to this topic to something along the lines of "Phone Tech help available" or "Trouble Shooting Advice Tech Line for members"?  That way people will see what a huge offer this is!

cuda hunter

My good friend tried this for a little while.  Made some money at it.   Mostly Colorado areas.

I think it's a great idea. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

I am not nessisarily charging but I will accept donations !!

BIGSHCLUNK

Neil has given me some good advice in the past.... just sayin' !    Not on the phone tho....

Daveh

Man what an amazing offer.  I can see using his services down the road.  Thank you very much.  This site and group of guys are awesome.  I love to contribute when I can and appreciate all that do on a daily basis.  Thanks

Dave

Swamp Donkey

We will probably talk before 2024. That is my projected finish date of the car.  Very kind offer!
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

JS29

Rev-It-Up

I just feed and house him for a month or so.  Somehow, twice now, I have finished a car in that time!   :haha: :haha: I am sure Neil doesn't need any endorsements, but honestly, he would be the first person I would reach out to for help.  And, he's a heck of a nice guy.  :yes: :yes:
Rev-It-Up

Timbbuc2

That would be a great help, thanks for the offer. What we could do is use whatsapp, they way could send pictures or videos very easily. How many has Whatsapp? Or Live video chat, its free. :alan2cents:
Get in, I'll drive

303 Mopar

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on May 11, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
That would be a great help, thanks for the offer. What we could do is use whatsapp, they way could send pictures or videos very easily. How many has Whatsapp? Or Live video chat, its free. :alan2cents:

How is it different from texting, FaceTime or Live Messenger?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Quote from: 303 Mopar on May 11, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on May 11, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

How is it different from texting, FaceTime or Live Messenger?
Dont know, dont have those. :thinking: My whats app has group chat like most I guess. send videos and pictures  :stayinlane:
Get in, I'll drive