Main Menu

Show new replies to your posts

Started by Burdar, June 14, 2019, 06:13:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

For the last few days, when I click on "Show replies to your posts", the website just spins and spins but never loads. "Show unread posts since last visit" loads right away.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

Same thing here as well. Thanks for bringing this up, I thought it was only my computer/ISP/etc.

Cuda Cody

Thank you for letting me know.  Let me look in to this and get it fixed!

Cuda Cody

Working on the issue now...  site might go up and down a bunch while the hosting company works on finding the issue.   :sorry:

YellowThumper

Good to know. My phone just completed a major update and I was thinking it was that.

Replying to this thread so I will be able to see it again using the "show replies to your posts" lol.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

There seems to be an issue on the hosting side of things.  We have not made any changes, but when the host when down Wed night that's when the "Show new replies to your posts" stopped working.  The hosting company is using a test name to access this thread and check things out.  @test1234

anlauto

I've been having issues too...Glad you're on the case Captain....and I'm glad I'll be getting blue interior panels  ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Looks like they are going to open a ticket because they were not able to fix it.  I'll keep everyone update as we figure this out.

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

It was really slow loading pages again. I usually got a timed out error.

JS29

Quote from: Brads70 on June 15, 2019, 12:41:32 AM
It was really slow loading pages again. I usually got a timed out error.
X2

YellowThumper

Mike.

Cuda Cody

They never got back to me on what they found so I'll have to open another ticket.   :pullinghair:

YellowThumper

Mike.