Main Menu

site delay

Started by cuda hunter, January 11, 2022, 10:21:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mtull

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 13, 2024, 03:54:50 AMPhotos of girls seem to go against their rules

Can you elaborate please?  From a technical point of view how is that specific thread different than any other discussion thread?  The webserver has no morals and only understands how to run within it's CPU and memory configurations.  Do the rules object to the content or the length of the thread?

There's a lot of hardware between our beloved website and each of our web browsers.
- What performance metrics (if any) does the provider give you access to? 
- What hosting environment does the provider use (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)? 
- IF the hosting environment is having issues in a particular region or zone, how does the provider propagate said info?
- When are the maintenance windows and what tasks are performed during said windows?

Brads70

yesterday around 6 pm I couldn't get on at all. Managed to later in the evening but was very slow. This morning it is still very slow about a minute to change a page.  Not complaining , just info in case it help diagnose what's wrong.

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on February 14, 2024, 03:41:41 AMyesterday around 6 pm I couldn't get on at all. Managed to later in the evening but was very slow. This morning it is still very slow about a minute to change a page.  Not complaining , just info in case it help diagnose what's wrong.
Ya, it was the same for me. Seems ok now though.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda Cody

We rebuilt the PHP and found an update that was having some issues.  Should be fixed now.  :fingerscrossed:

dodj

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 14, 2024, 11:12:35 AMWe rebuilt the PHP and found an update that was having some issues.  Should be fixed now.  :fingerscrossed:
Ah yes...the PHP.... :huh:

Hate it when the PHP screws up....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda Cody

I'm still having slow issues!   :pullinghair:  :pullinghair:  :pullinghair:  :pullinghair:   :headbang:

70_440-6Cuda

Me too - technology is great until its not!!!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Jay Bee

This sux. We're back to the good old days (not) of having patience.

cuda hunter

I'm not having any slow issues. 
The last few days have been minimally slow.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee