Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

three two barrels

three two barrels

why isn't this guy happy, he has a 71 Cuda!

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: three two barrels on September 09, 2020, 07:49:36 PM

The car isn't the cause of his bad mood.... Look on the ground, you've found your answer... :rofl: :rofl:

6bblgt

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 09, 2020, 09:21:54 PM

The car isn't the cause of his bad mood.... Look on the ground, you've found your answer... :rofl: :rofl:

is he working or is he the owner of the car?  when did "self serve" pumps start?

Scooter

Quote from: 6bblgt on September 09, 2020, 09:24:42 PM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 09, 2020, 09:21:54 PM

is he working or is he the owner of the car?  when did "self serve" pumps start?

^^^ Exactly what I was thinking....  :haha:

Chryco Psycho

JS29

Full service back in tough's day's, Plus the thought of someone driving a car like that in the winter.  :'( 

Floyd

Interesting.  Looks like they did a strobe billboard treatment on the rear 1/4s.

RUNCHARGER

I think the guy is looking ahead 45 years and thinking how much work it's going to be to fix the rust damage on that thing.
Sheldon

HP2

its winter, probably much later than 71, maybe 74-78, gas prices are going up, interest rates are going up, pay is stagnant, its cold and he's wondering why in the hell is someone taking my picture.

mccannix

I think he is bewildered by the installation of those extra set of lights ? by the rear bumperettes, and saying "Dont be taking my picture wearing these goofy bellbottom pants that haven't even become popular yet "

Joegrapes

It's not an E body but it was my high school graduation present to myself back in '72. My cousin bought the '70 RR 383 4 speed new then started having kids so she sold it to me for $1000.

anlauto

Where am I going to get the $3.00 to fill my gas tank ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

three two barrels

700 AKN

That Cuda (Above) is the car I saw many years back in a magazine.
I liked it so much I tried to copy the look.  My old '72 Cuda as it looked in '85.