Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: That combo works just fine! Generally I don't like flames on cars either but that one looks good.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

RzeroB

I seem to remember that flamed Road Runner from back in the day ... I think it had a clear plexiglass hood on it??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

dodgemania

Quote from: RzeroB on January 08, 2020, 01:16:24 PM
I seem to remember that flamed Road Runner from back in the day ... I think it had a clear plexiglass hood on it??
better pics here

RUNCHARGER

The black one with a plexiglass hood was a different car and an actual Road Runner.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

Great classic pictures one after the other :clapping:

Chryco Psycho

YellowThumper

The pic with housing construction reminded me of a story my wife's grandfather told. When he was young, his father built their house in the early 30s. Family still owned it up until a couple years ago. They would use anything they could find to save money. Many of the house items were salvaged from industrial construction. In particular was the main floor beam that spanned full length front to rear of house. No truck and too long anyway he just strapped it to the underside of his Buick. Said he had a tough time navigating intersections but eventually got it there. 90 years later it is still holding up the floor. Pouring the cellar concrete walls they would throw in any scrap they could fit. Even pieces of bicycles. Must have done something right. This is in SoCal earthquake country and it remains intact.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

X2 for Canada prices. No taxes listed?
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho