Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Don't do it. you'll regret it later.
Sheldon

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

BIGSHCLUNK

Russ Darrow... wow    Still in business too

three two barrels

Daveh

Maybe he's going to trade it in on that nice little red Challenger (Mitsubishi) in the background?   :haha:

HP2

Looks like an Omni 024 model. Pure Dodge...all 2.2 cid of it. This turned into the Charger around 1980.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: HP2 on October 26, 2020, 11:38:46 AM
Looks like an Omni 024 model. Pure Dodge...all 2.2 cid of it. This turned into the Charger around 1980.

I thought it might have been a couple of years later for the Charger, but I don't keep up on my non-classics.   :D

Did anyone notice that silver Dodge Omni in the upper left of the picture?

kflohrit

Found these oldies...Mid 80's cause I was like 4... I'm looking for the one with my mom's 73 Charger in it. For a while they have a fleet of 78 T/A's (Gold Edition, Blue, and a Smokey and Bandit)

I loved riding in this car though and remember my first favorite song was Boston, Don't Look Back!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Odd first post, but cool photos  :bigthumb: welcome :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

three two barrels

Daveh

I was talking about  the red Challenger further in the back of the picture.  It stuck out because I had the same one back in the day.  Points would burn out every 4 months.  The distributor was in front and sideways.  Always kept a spare and could have them changed in 3 minutes and be back on my way.  Those were the days. 

three two barrels

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: kflohrit on October 26, 2020, 02:45:05 PM
Found these oldies...Mid 80's cause I was like 4... I'm looking for the one with my mom's 73 Charger in it. For a while they have a fleet of 78 T/A's (Gold Edition, Blue, and a Smokey and Bandit)

I loved riding in this car though and remember my first favorite song was Boston, Don't Look Back!

:welcome: From Riverside California

three two barrels