Main Menu

2018 All Mopar Show @ Summit Racing Pics

Started by 82firebird, May 29, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

82firebird

As long as the weather is nice, this show never fails to impress. We had a line-up of Five 71 Cudas, which was pretty awesome to see. There were many other really nice mopars which I did not have a chance to check out or photograph. We had our kids with us and could only stay long enough to join the line up, stare and chat with Ross @76orangewagon

The red red 383 Shaker won best of show and the black 340 Shaker won best paint. Awesome cars. Stay tuned for a few years into the future.. there is a local 71 Bahama Yellow 383 Shaker and @76orangewagon's 71 340 Shaker 4 Speed. We could create quite a line-up!

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

MEK-Dangerous

Thanks for posting those pics.   :)

I have been curious about going to this show for the last 3 years. I was afraid only 50 cars would show up or something like that. Mind you, I'm about 380 miles from there, but I do have a sister in Streetsboro that will put me up for the night.

I totally drool when I go into that Summit Racing building. If ever there was a man cave, that is it!

RzeroB

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 29, 2018, 06:49:28 AM
WOW!!!  Now that's a line up.   :inlove:

:dunno:  IDK ... only one in a High-Impact color??

JK!! That's an enviable lineup anywhere!!  :worship:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

GrandpaKevin

The wifegod and I walked through the show but we were pressed for time so we couldn't stay too long.

The owner of the Black 340 3 speed Shaker 'Cuda has a super nice 1971 FC7 R/T Challenger and a few other nice Mopars in the family.

71-440

Nice lineup! That black 'Cuda is sharp.  :bigthumb:
Joe

CudaMoparRay

Beautiful pictures of beautiful cars, thanks

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

zazou

Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France