Main Menu

3 NEW items in the PRIZE SHOP!!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, July 28, 2017, 12:50:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 29, 2017, 01:55:11 PM
Update to the Oil Change stickers price.  They are only 90 credits for a 5 pack!   :banana:   The final invoice for them was less then I original was quoted.   :veryexcited:  Pass the savings on.   8)

Ordered for @ToxicWolf car.   :banana:   Now I gotta change the darn oil.   :rebelflag"

CudaMoparRay

What more can be said? It just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for all you do.

70/6chall

Alright, Alright, Alright......... Just ordered the hat and it will be here soon. That idea of the
E-bodies.org decal on the 1/4 Windows, that really appeals to me. I mean to show allegiance to your club and nostalgia purposes and for conversation starters a must. I was actually kicking around the idea anyway. I have some club decals I belonged to in the past now I have another. What do you think?    Thanks,   Al

71GranCoupe

Just ordered the new hat. Thanks to all that made this happen!!!! :1place: :perfect10: :thankyou:

Roadman

Quote from: 70/6chall on July 29, 2017, 03:13:18 PM
Alright, Alright, Alright......... Just ordered the hat and it will be here soon. That idea of the
E-bodies.org decal on the 1/4 Windows, that really appeals to me. I mean to show allegiance to your club and nostalgia purposes and for conversation starters a must. I was actually kicking around the idea anyway. I have some club decals I belonged to in the past now I have another. What do you think?    Thanks,   Al
Wow, they would look sweet.   :bradsthumb:            :rebelflag"

303 Mopar

I just received my hat today and am really impressed!  Thank you @Cuda Cody and @MoparDave!!!    :banana: