Main Menu

60s-era Toy Sale

Started by Floyd, December 24, 2021, 09:29:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

My wife and her brother each got one of these when they were kids.  The nicer one just sold on eBay for a tad more than the original price.  I'd say it's crazy $$ but I'd have to disregard my own spending on Challenger parts😂

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133963718117

MEK-Dangerous

I grew up in the 70's, so I never knew of this. I agree with you on the crazy price it brought.

I just can't help but think about some of the toys I had back then that would be worth $$$ today. I had to ruin it by playing with them.    :'(

autoxcuda

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on December 25, 2021, 09:58:30 AM
I grew up in the 70's, so I never knew of this. I agree with you on the crazy price it brought.

I just can't help but think about some of the toys I had back then that would be worth $$$ today. I had to ruin it by playing with them.    :'(

I posted pics of my home office that has ceiling border made from a shelf of my old toys.

Someone said my old RC10 from 1984 was worth some money ...looked on eBay and found a Buy-It-Now for $750. But sounds like $300-$500 is reality.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

R/T's 4 R/P

Wow, that one you have is in perfect shape and the original packaging makes it better!

I'm fond of Whizzers, if anyone runs across them laying around!
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

autoxcuda

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on December 25, 2021, 10:42:36 AM
Wow, that one you have is in perfect shape and the original packaging makes it better!

I'm fond of Whizzers, if anyone runs across them laying around!

I had to look that up.

Yea i remember having one. The rubber end was always an issue

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...