Main Menu

70 Shaker Cuda on TV

Started by js27, April 23, 2020, 04:36:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

I just watch Season 8--episode 18 of the LAST MAN STANDING with Tim Allen. Love that show. There is a 70 F8 Black Vinyl Top Shaker Cuda in that episode. I think it is a 440+6 with Rally wheels although it has 71 centers on it. Anybody here own that puppy ?
JS27

JS29

Close, but no cigar. One of the best shows out there right now.  :yes:

Racer57

Quote from: js27 on April 23, 2020, 04:36:26 PM
I just watch Season 8--episode 18 of the LAST MAN STANDING with Tim Allen. Love that show. There is a 70 F8 Black Vinyl Top Shaker Cuda in that episode. I think it is a 440+6 with Rally wheels although it has 71 centers on it. Anybody here own that puppy ?
JS27
99% sure that if it wasn't Tim Allens, then it wouldve been Jay Leno's.

anlauto

Tim Allen has a new show ? I'll have to check that out....I used to really like "Home Improvement" :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Racer57

Quote from: anlauto on April 24, 2020, 06:26:39 AM
Tim Allen has a new show ? I'll have to check that out....I used to really like "Home Improvement" :haha:
It started out on ABC, but they didn't have a sense of humor and didn't renew after a few years because of his comments in the show about Obama and Hillary. Year or two later Fox picked it up. Its just as good as Home Improvement. Jay Leno has become a regular this year.