Main Menu

A Memory Testing Question

Started by Cudajason, August 10, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

ok this is a long shot, but what the hell here goes.

Back in the early 90s likely 91, 92, I remember seeing a picture of a very wild paint job on a Gen 1 Camaro (yeah I know).  It was a wild 70s style paint job and the distinguishing feature was several fighter jets flying off the quarter panel.  I think it was in Car Craft, but could have been Popular Hot Rodding or Hot Rod.

What are the odds that some one here remembers that picture and better yet, has a copy of the picture.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

IRON MAN

Hmmmmm, Your question reminds me of a sign on another forum that reads: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Cudajason

Quote from: IRON MAN on August 10, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
Hmmmmm, Your question reminds me of a sign on another forum that reads: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

really...why?   :dunno:

I am not trolling anyone...not my deal.

That car I am thinking about was what I wanted to model my paint job after...I did not end up going quite that wild for a few different reasons.  I would like to have a pic of the car to see if it is cool as I remember it in my youth. 

Jason 
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

71-440

Personally I like custom paint jobs. I don't remember that particular one but I do remember a lot of cool
paint jobs.
Joe