Main Menu

A Special day...Again

Started by anlauto, July 29, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
Keep yer foot in it

JS29

You could give her her parking spot back in the garage as an anniversary present!!!     :yes:

RUNCHARGER

Congrats, I've done 30 years time so far.
Sheldon

dodj

Congrats Allan to you and your wife!
:drinkingbud:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on July 29, 2020, 05:57:18 AM
You could give her her parking spot back in the garage as an anniversary present!!!     :yes:

:haha: Not sure her Challenger would even fit in our garage  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

73_Cuda_4_Me

Congratulations, Alan! Happy Anniversary!

We just celebrated our 42nd a month ago... Time flies!

Have a great birthday with your bestie!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

anlauto

42 WOW....I feel like a young pup now...good on ya :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Today, July 29th, marks my 21st wedding anniversary  :banana:

I know some of you have me beat, but I waited a long time to find the right person and I think it paid off... :inlove:

I couldn't be happier  :P

70vert

Congratulations, and best wishes for many more to come!
I'm on year 44, definitely feeling happy & lucky.  :inlove:

dodj

Congrats Mr and Mrs Gallant!  :clapping:
We just celebrated 33yrs a couple weeks ago.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

benguin

Happy anniversary!  I have found that having a spouse that is accepting (and an advocate) for my car and audio hobbies makes for a good life!  (closing in on 27 years)

anlauto

I'm not sure my wife knows what I do all day, until she smells something stinky, then I hear about it... :haha:

70rag383

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on July 30, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes everybody, you're right....I did pick a good one....puts up with a lot of car parts coming and going from our home.

Yesterday was nice, spent most of it, just the two of us relaxing by the pool....then thanks to member @kdcarman  , we found a nice restaurant right in our own small town where we enjoyed some very nice steaks, then back to our house for desert if you know what I mean ;) ....... I'm talking the kind that ends with "cake" and starts with "cheese" :) :drooling:

So now that's over until next year.....today we celebrate her birthday :pullinghair:  never ends :bigmoney: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:drinkingbud: everyone !

Happy to hear you enjoyed the restaurant.  I miss my trips to Canada!  Happy Anniversary!

CudaMoparRay