Main Menu

A Special day...Again

Started by anlauto, July 29, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Today, July 29th, marks my 22nd wedding anniversary  :banana:
Thought I better say something, since tomorrow is her birthday and I haven't got a card or gift yet :headbang:

What a great women to be married to....one of these days she might actually go for a ride in my new car  :fingerscrossed:  I had to break the news to her the other day that it DIDN'T belong to a customer  :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparLeo

:woohoo: :congrats: Happy Anniversary !!
Last June 16th was #50 for me & mine.
First noticed her in High School in 1969 burning the tires off of a 68 Dart ! That hooked me. Married her in 72 when I turned 18. The rest is ....Still here.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70_440-6Cuda

:cheers: that is awesome!  Love the "no card" yet - sounds like me!  I have always found it easier to ask forgiveness than permission - we are only on 15 as of this month, but she is a keeper - I bought the 'Cuda without telling her - was supposed to show up the following week on a transport so I has some time to break the news.  Got a call on Saturday 6 hours before having friends over for dinner to let me know it would be arriving that evening - had just enough time to get a few cocktails going before it showed up - friends were a good buffer!!  Wife just look sat the car now and shakes her head....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....