Previous topic Next topic

Cuda70-74

Me either and hopefully they dont mess up this 1
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

anlauto

YIKES....I hope that's a wrap... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2019, 08:24:58 AM

Your useless post count just went up by 1. :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

Spikedog08

Quote from: HEMICUDA on December 13, 2019, 09:05:37 AM
Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2019, 08:24:58 AM

Your useless post count just went up by 1. :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

Apparently so did yours . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda70-74 on December 13, 2019, 06:46:38 AM

@Cuda70-74  . . So what does the other side look like?  Some talented air brushing there . . 

Jay Bee

I'm going to wait until the crowds die down, probably go sometime around mid January. So PLEASE NO SPOILERS, and thank you.

Cudajason

I want to go see it with my daughter over the holidays.

Looking forward to it but not really expecting much either.

@Brads70

I thought the Mandalorian was ok, only watched the first three episodes so far.

To be honest, I thought it was going to be a story about Boba Fett, also my favorite character from the early movies.  When I heard it was not I lost interest.

Good show, well shot, but just not what I was hoping for.

My understanding is it take place after the events in The Return of the Jedi and after Boba Fett died.

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

tparker

I mixed on the whole thing. Loved the original 3. Mostly hated the middle 3. The last two were OK. The last five just didn't have any magic or chemistry. Yes the Anakin's acting was horrible and the rest not much better. The new bad guy is almost as bad. Kinda sad now that is about to be over. I remember waiting for all 9 way back in the early 80's when it was just a rumor. And now it will be done. LOL. And most of it kinda sucks. At least there will be a few spin offs, some of which are bound to be good. I hate Disney and just can't bring myself to get there channel, so I have to miss the Mandalorian until it comes out in other places, if it ever does. Sigh.

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 13, 2019, 11:58:17 AM

@Cuda70-74  . . So what does the other side look like?  Some talented air brushing there . .

I just noticed it has factory rally wheels, but 100% painted black  :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda70-74

Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 13, 2019, 11:58:17 AM

Its from a game called Forza 6.  I thought it was real. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/these-fan-made-star-wars-cars-in-forza-6-are-amazi/1100-6434038/
1969 mustang
1968 charger

anlauto

Man that had me fooled...video games have certainly come a long way since PACMAN....  :unbelievable:

Cuda70-74

Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2019, 06:24:35 PM
Man that had me fooled...video games have certainly come a long way since PACMAN....  :unbelievable:
lol yes it has
1969 mustang
1968 charger

anlauto

Saw the new Star Wars movie tonight....I liked it....my wife thought it was pretty cheesy, but she's not an old fan like me... :)

Spikedog08

The wife and I are going this Friday and I have already reserved our seats.  We have a new theatre close by!  It is an EMAX theatre which is the largest movie screen in Michigan with innovative 4K laser projection, 64 channel Dolby Atmos® immersive sound and over 300 luxurious, power-reclining seats. The screen itself is 92 feet wide and over 48 feet tall which is about the size of a professional basketball court.   Also has a full bar if you want a beverage while you watch . . .

Looking forward to it!   :banana:

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on December 22, 2019, 07:47:56 PM
Saw the new Star Wars movie tonight....I liked it....my wife thought it was pretty cheesy, but she's not an old fan like me... :)

I saw it last night with my 19 year old super fan daughter... :dunno:  I am an old time fan but still  :dunno:

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.