Main Menu

Absolutly can not wait...

Started by anlauto, April 12, 2019, 12:19:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

PatO

I saw the movie yesterday. I really liked it.  I'll go see it again.

I still remember seeing the early previews of the first Star Wars some time in '76. I remember standing in line on opening day in '77. Was it that long ago?  I really like the first 3. The prequels were ok, and I've enjoyed the final 3.  This "final" Star Wars movie had a few awkward moments, but really, it then had some really strong moments also. I went to a 10 am Sunday showing and the the theater was nearly full.  People were clapping at the end. Forget what you hear from the critics. If you've been a fan since the original, see this one.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Quote from: Cudajason on December 13, 2019, 01:01:48 PM
I want to go see it with my daughter over the holidays.

Looking forward to it but not really expecting much either.

@Brads70

I thought the Mandalorian was ok, only watched the first three episodes so far.

To be honest, I thought it was going to be a story about Boba Fett, also my favorite character from the early movies.  When I heard it was not I lost interest.

Good show, well shot, but just not what I was hoping for.

My understanding is it take place after the events in The Return of the Jedi and after Boba Fett died.

Jason

So @Cudajason   Did you check out Season Two Episode One of the Mandalorian yet ? You might be surprised  :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on November 01, 2020, 07:30:59 AM

@Brads70

To be honest, I thought it was going to be a story about Boba Fett, also my favorite character from the early movies.  When I heard it was not I lost interest.

My understanding is it take place after the events in The Return of the Jedi and after Boba Fett died.

Jason

So @Cudajason   Did you check out Season Two Episode One of the Mandalorian yet ? You might be surprised  :)

No not yet. I will eventually.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Quote from: Cudajason on November 01, 2020, 02:54:56 PM

@Brads70

Jason

Jason

Okay...I won't mention who shows up at the end of the episode  ;)

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on November 01, 2020, 03:32:34 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on November 01, 2020, 02:54:56 PM

@Brads70

Jason

Jason

Okay...I won't mention who shows up at the end of the episode  ;)

Ok @anlauto I am all caught up, at least for now....very cool!  I am in for the long haul now!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

I'm enjoying it....yea it's a little predictable...lets go to this planet...meet this person....help them fight their battle....then off to the next planet...but it's still fun to watch...I like when they tie characters in from the regular movies

Spikedog08

Yep I'm caught up now as well . . .  :bigthumb:  Looking forward to the obi wan kenobi series!  Cool that the original actor Ewan McGregor will return to play that roll . . I liked him in the other shows!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

You guys are going to love the last episode  :banana: :banana: :banana:  stay tuned after the credits for the next series introduced :twothumbsup: