Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 01, 2019, 11:11:04 PM
:twothumbsup:  I will be there July 4th
Gah!!!
Just saw this guys!
I'll pm ya right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topcat

jimynick

Neil came by my place Sunday and said that the airline screwed him around regarding making his connecting flight and by the time he got to Michigan, it was 2am and he didn't think Kathy would likely be up or want to work on the car at that time of the night. He therefore came back to Canada and we've been keeping him busy with work and root beer ever since!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Unfortunately true ,15 hr wait for the next flight wasted the whole day , Kathy had to work Fri so it was a missed opportunity  :sorry:

Spikedog08

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 08, 2019, 08:28:26 PM
Unfortunately true ,15 hr wait for the next flight wasted the whole day , Kathy had to work Fri so it was a missed opportunity  :sorry:

That is a disappointing situation. . . To bad Kathy couldn’t take advantage of that opportunity . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Last year I flew to Toronto & 4 hrs later went to Detroit , I should have just gone to Detroit , this year was the opposite , I fly to Detroit miss the opportunity & end up in To 4 hrs later one of these trips I will get it right !!

cuda hunter

Anyone have any new news to add to this thread? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

BIGSHCLUNK

anlauto

Yea, it's been awhile, whatever happened to the car ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Just a guess but I expect it's sitting her garage.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

I had planned t return to help finish up some more of the work but things fell apart in 2019 & then the Plandemic .....

BIGSHCLUNK

Pardon me here.... but I've often wondered if the family had the resources to complete the project? And hang onto the car just "because"   :notsure:

cuda hunter

I was wondering the same.  When the family is ready, they will sale and use the money for more needed things.