Main Menu

Anyone else collect Diecast Mopars?

Started by Brads70, February 24, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

I had to " wash the fleet" this week as they get dusty. Here is about 1/3 of my collection. The rest is either still dusty  or still in boxes, so I'll post a picture when I get them all cleaned up.

Cuda Cody

That's great!   :takealook:  Nice collection.    :banana:

Cudajason

I have a good size collection a NASCAR diecast cars, mostly 1/18 some 1/64, some of them are dodges...but no street cars.

My colection is sitting in their boxes in couple of totes as we dont have the space to display them.

Anyone know if the nascar diecasts have any value (other then sercing through ebay).

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda Cody

Would think they do, but not sure how to tell what ones are worth more then others?  :huh:  Maybe someone makes a price guide or something?

Quote from: Cudajason on April 01, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

Anyone know if the nascar diecasts have any value (other then sercing through ebay).

Brads70

I found most of the Nascar  diecasts are not worth much at all. Unless they were limited production and/or the guy died. With Nascar I find most people collect them in 1/24 also.

Brads70

Just got this one in. I won it on E-Bay. Yup, it's an addiction!  :D

Mickm

I only have a few diecast but will share what I have.

This is the display cabinet I made from an old gas pump for displaying what I  do have.

I only have these four and they were given to me by different friend and family members as presents.

But these are two of my most prized possessions. Mainly because I was involved in the design of it and my team and I actually built the full scale vehicle. It was built to be displayed at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Matchbox made a limited run of the diecast, in the clear case, to be given away at the show. I was there autographing them for anyone who wanted it. We were honored to be presented with an Engineer Award by Ford at the show for our efforts.

Definitely one of the best projects of my career.

Cheer!
Mickm

ToxicWolf

Brads70

Finally , just got this one in yesterday! Love the details!

MOPAR MITCH

I have a collection ... will post... recently rcvd my Gurney 48 AAR TransAm Cuda... waiting for the 76 Posey Challenger T/A.

Nice and cool to see other's collections!

Cudagirl3406

WOW, beautiful collections.  Just got my Dan Gurney 70 Trans AM Barracuda Street Version Replica.  :lookatthat:

IRON MAN

I have about 35 die-cast cars. Couple years ago added a MOPAR to the collection. I had my '56 Chevy coupe in NAPA's annual car show and won a NHRA Funny Car limited edition Adaptive One 2009 Dodge Funny Car driven by Ron Capps. Ron Capps signed the hood with a sharpie.

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Brads70 on January 04, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

Nice!

I just have some loose small cars on my desk at work. I have a feeling I want this one though, it's $10 shipped

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Brads70

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on January 04, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Nice!

I just have some loose small cars on my desk at work. I have a feeling I want this one though, it's $10 shipped

That one is cool!  :bradsthumb: I have it, and the Posey Challenger and Donohue's Javelin. I can'y get over what they are asking for them on e-bay now. If your getting that one for $10 you stole it!  :clapping:

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Brads70 on January 04, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on January 04, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Nice!

That one is cool!  :bradsthumb: I have it, and the Posey Challenger and Donohue's Javelin. I can'y get over what they are asking for them on e-bay now. If your getting that one for $10 you stole it!  :clapping:

Ah I thought it was a "buy it now", looks like it's an auction. I'm not looking to buy, it's just cool lookin'
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs