Main Menu

Arizona Junkyard pics

Started by cuda hunter, April 17, 2020, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

So i went down to Arizona.  Only had time for the Desert Valley junk yards. I did three of their yards. 
First yard was their main yard in north phoenix, Scottsdale.  The other two yards are up in Black Canyon City. 

the first yard had very few mopar cars as they had been moved to the mopar yard up in Black Canyon City.  With that being said all the parts bins were still on site having several hoods, deck lids and doors. 

the first car you see when you walk in the yard is a 2-4 Cuda.  Not sure exactly what it was as I could not locate a vin tag, fender tag or any info on anything.  The owner of Desert did say that the car is a consignment and the owner has title and other stuff. 7500.00

I will post up the pics of the cuda first.  Then I'm gonna just post up pics of the many cars that I came across as well as some of the parts bins.   

There were a decent amount of mopars, this being compared to the yards I have had the opportunity to walk through in my life.  Of which had very little to no mopars. 

I did find some good parts for a few pontiacs I own.  Mostly body metal.  The good parts had been pre picked as you can imagine. 

Lots of pics to come. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

superdave

:unbelievable: Wowsers!! It sure looks clean under there. :banana:

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

Some racks

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

And some different racks

cuda hunter

Some more "rack" pictures.  Yal payin attention out there.

jimynick

Cool! I love trolling around in junkyards and have done since I was a kid! Thx!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

That was all for ebody parts at the Scottsdale yard. 
These pics are what was available for ebody parts at the Black Canyon City yard

Msbaugh440

Wow, that's awesome! Not many junkyards left with these old Mopars these days I'm afraid. I've always loved poking around in pick and pull yards.

Chryco Psycho

Is the blonds name Erika ? Making her an E body rack ?

cuda hunter

These are the most ebodies I have ever seen in a yard.  Even if they are all half of bodies. 

Chryco Psycho

There used to be a wrecker in Ab called Heavy Metal , he had at least 20 E bodies , but they were seriously picked over , Sadly he passed away about 7 years ago & everything is now gone  :andyangel: He had probably 8 rows of old Mopars in his yard & refused to crush them , he was a hardcore Mopar guy as well & great to deal with .

cuda hunter

even these half bodies still have some good parts.  They look like junk until someone needs a specific part off of one.  Then they shine like gold. 

I'd love to see that many ebodies in a yard.  There were lots of B bodies and C bodies and A bodies.  But folks here don't seem to like those as I've tried to have a "other vehicles" for sale section put up.  But ebodies is all that is liked here.  So ebodies are what I'm posting up on this post.  Look around the web and you  might find some of the other bodies posted up.