Main Menu

Junkyard pictures

Started by soundcontrol, April 06, 2017, 08:42:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Sweden has a big junkyard for only US cars, was just there, I was surpised on the amounts of Corvettes there, Corvette owners apparently are very prone to accidents. A few Vipers, no Challenger at all, surprising. (we have many new Challengers here). Looked at some Mustangs, very impressed with the body construction on a Mustang convertible, very rigid and thick floor boards, good rockers. (last pict.) They had a classic car section, saw a Charger, but that section was closed off and we could not get in there.

RUNCHARGER

Wow: Sweden is half the size of the province I live in. I am very surprised at the amount of North American cars over there.
Sheldon

soundcontrol

We always had tons of US cars here. Statistics are (2015) 6,55 million cars total, of that amount 590 000 are US cars.
469 70-74 Challengers and 701 Barracudas (but that includes the early Cuda years).

1 Wild R/T

:o   I have allot but here's a teaser....

soundcontrol

Damn, looking at junked e-bodies is like knifes in my heart, wanna buy them all, save them.

Cuda Cody

Super cool photos.   :lookatthat: love junk yards.

JS29

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 06, 2017, 09:58:39 AM
Super cool photos.   :lookatthat: love junk yards.
There is one for sale in Canada   :stop:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 06, 2017, 09:43:08 AM
Damn, looking at junked e-bodies is like knifes in my heart, wanna buy them all, save them.

Well how about something other than E bodies?

soundcontrol

Going to a junkyard for older cars soon, (or they call it graveyard, they don't sell anything) gonna take lotsa pictures. 2 old brothers thats been collecting cars since forever. Heres a preview.

MoparDave

a few from a Friends place.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: MoparDave on April 06, 2017, 02:52:49 PM
a few from a Friends place.

That is truly a Mopar grave yard.  So sad to see them wasting away. 

Challenger in NC

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

scf100

wow, whats up with all the Vettes in a junkyard?....rich guys don't know how to handle the HP?
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

soundcontrol

Quote from: scf100 on April 07, 2017, 03:17:13 PM
wow, whats up with all the Vettes in a junkyard?....rich guys don't know how to handle the HP?

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw it !   :iagree:
There is tons of new Mustangs here, but not many at the junkyard. Has to be a owner issue.