Main Menu

Arizona Junkyard pics

Started by cuda hunter, April 17, 2020, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

If I find any other ebody pics I'll post them up.  But I think that's all of them. 

wish I could have posted more pics of ebodies. 

I will be going to the stephens junk yard in early July hopefully.  so I will post up some pics of that scrap yard when I get there.  I think they have like 3 or 4 right? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Oh, and I might as well mention, there is a 74 satellite for sale a 74 duster for sale and I think it was a 72 duster for sale.  I didn't get prices on any of those.  I did get a price on a 69 fury III C body 4 door at 2750.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Tell ya what, if your interested in seeing the C bodies of which there were more of than anything, here ya go.

https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/arizona-junkyard-pics.54893/#post-865635

Not sure about posting the B's and A's.  not a big poster on those sites.  Maybe,

RUNCHARGER

Actually there is more usable E-body parts there than I would have thought. I imagine prices are full-on though but at least the parts are available.
Sheldon

anlauto

Thanks for sharing the pictures Mr. Hunter  :twothumbsup:

Can't imagine the hundreds of little dents in those rust free hood and doors though.... :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 18, 2020, 08:56:23 AM
Actually there is more usable E-body parts there than I would have thought. I imagine prices are full-on though but at least the parts are available.

Actually the few parts I did get quoted were very reasonable. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on April 18, 2020, 09:03:16 AM
Thanks for sharing the pictures Mr. Hunter  :twothumbsup:

Can't imagine the hundreds of little dents in those rust free hood and doors though.... :looney:

Oh yeah.  A bunch of little dings.  But at least they did look like they have been there for a while and not moved around much.
Off the car and on the rack.  That's a lot of ebodies they have had in the past if each one came from an actual car. 

PLY474

Thank you for sharing.  I enjoyed that.  I used to wander a junkyard in Alamogordo, NM, in the early 90's, and always felt a sense of inner peace there.  LOL.  Weird.  Of course, you have to look out for bees and rattle snakes in those desert junkyards.