Main Menu

ATTENTION : STOLEN FROM THE OHIO SHOW

Started by Bills Auto Works, June 06, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bills Auto Works

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :madashell: :madashell:
Hello Everybody,

I hope I am doing this right.

One of my cruising buddies just posted this on my FB page!

Stolen 1969 Cuda
$1,111
St Clairsville, OH
***STOLEN FROM CHRYSLER CLASSIC IN OHIO***

Stolen Saturday May 20th, at the Chrysler Classic in Hebron Ohio. Taken right off the trailer, by gate A.

1969 Plymouth Cuda Pro Street.
1967 440, with a ton of work. Custom paint. 5" Hemi scoop.

IF SEEN, Please call Hebron Police department at 740-928-4326. If you don't want involved, PLEASE GET AHOLD OF ME VIA PM or by calling 412-537-5091.

PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE!!!

Everybody keep their eyes & ears open for the SCUMBAGS that took these fine cars!

Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Cuda Cody

:verymad:  :pullinghair:  :verymad:  :pullinghair:  :madashell:  That pisses me off.  Hate hearing stuff like this.  Do we have a photo of the car so we know what to look for?   :steamingmad:

Bills Auto Works

I do not at this time Cody,

I just received the FB share minutes before posting here. I will do some investigating & if I come up with any I will post them!

Bill

Spikedog08

Yes please need a picture of the car!  Could be headed to Michigan . . .  :unbelievable:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Bills Auto Works

Spikedog08

Well that will stick out!  Is this on FB yet?  Time to share this story!   :thinking:

Bills Auto Works

Yes, that is where I got it from. John is a friend of a friend that I happened to be with at a show on Sunday!

Bill

Cuda Cody

Should be easy spot if they strip it and part it out.  Pretty unique car.  I'll keep my eye open here in the NW.   :takealook:

Chryco Psycho

Plum_crazy_T/A

Shocking. I'll keep a look out in the SF Ca area

Spikedog08

WOW someone has some large balls to steal it right off the trailer.  Very daring . . .

I still think when caught, you should cut off at least one hand.  Then jail time . . . .

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 07, 2017, 07:29:17 AM
WOW someone has some large balls to steal it right off the trailer.  Very daring . . .

I still think when caught, you should cut off at least one hand.  Then jail time . . . .

Yea...I would have taken the trailer too ! :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Aar1064

Cut off both hands. Hate a thief. No good punks.

61K T/A

How can this happen in broad daylight?????? It's not like you can just put this in your pocket and walk away. Any way, I hope he gets the cars back soon.

MoparDave

I've seen parts and hoods being taken off cars at the Nats in the 80's . Not knowing what is up. I'm sure it happens way more than what we know. Sad fact for sure. If they want it bad enough they will take it.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/