Main Menu

E bodies.org shirts are attention getters

Started by 1 Wild R/T, July 14, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

So today I'm at the Tampa airport flying home after working down here all week... My chosen travel shirt of the day is my E bodies.org, shirt that I received about a month ago.....   Anyway going through Security a TSA agent comes over & strikes up a conversation, liked my shirt..... He has a 340 RT.... I told him about the site, hopefully he finds his way here.... Nice guy....

ec_co

mine has quickly become one of my favorite shirts. I had a similar experience flying back from Chicago a couple weeks back, some random guy started chatting about his old '71 that he sold a few years ago and I've had several folks comment on it (positively of course)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

J-Code Jeni

That's fantastic!! We're getting positive feedback here at Carlisle too. Several requests to buy a shirt or hat... Sorry folks, gotta earn them through contributing on our forum! Sounds like we better start planning another run soon!!

Cuda Cody

I've had several people ask me where they can buy the shirts and hat.  Looks like we'll be making another run of them soon.  I'll start a thread so members can get special colors and sizes. Thanks for sharing that cool encounter.

CudaMoparRay

I know my Prize Shop 1971 'Cuda hat and matching 1971 'Cuda T-shirt make for a great and very noticeable combination. They are a Mopar magnet! Even other car people take note.

Topcat

When somebody asks "Where'd you get that T shirt or Hat" that is your chance to get them here.

If you just say e bodies.org, they will forget. Bet on it!

Get their e-mail, name, and phone number. Then send it to @Cuda Cody
Make sure to tell them it's on Facebook.
And don't forget to tell them all about the tech articles and archives.

We can get to 1,000 members here but each and every one of you need to help make it happen.   

J-Code Jeni

70/6chall

Just ordered my Challenger "e-bodies.org" shirt. So I will find out how it's received down here in SoCal at various cruises and shows, soon as it arrives. I hope the Challenger hats come in soon, then I'll have the matched set, I'll be on that one like a duck on a June bug. LOL.   Thanks,   Al

JH23J0B

Yes they are, nice looking too. Saw one Sunday at Woodburn.

Chryco Psycho

You cannot buy them anywhere , you have to participate here & get them for free
How Cool is that !!

Cuda Cody

8)  Glad we got to meet.   :drinkingbud:

Quote from: JH23J0B on July 24, 2017, 10:06:02 PM
Yes they are, nice looking too. Saw one Sunday at Woodburn.

anlauto

I had a couple of people ask about mine..... :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 24, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
You cannot buy them anywhere , you have to participate here & get them for free
How Cool is that !!

Exactly!   :bradsthumb:

ViperMan

Well, at least he didn't confiscate it...  :)  "Sir, this is clearly contraband..."  :haha: